Aiden Shulker BMD

Go down

Aiden Shulker BMD

Post  TehMightyPiirate on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Name: You know it

Nationality: Americano

Your Character's Story So Far (MINIMUM 3 PARAGRAPHS): Aiden was a funny gal. She'd laugh she'd sell her Barbies for money She'd buy stuff like knives. She played alot of games. her brother Josh suffered from Autism and Downs syndrome, Aiden would sit there all day trying to help him usually. She likes her brother. When the BMI happenend her brother was killed. due to a headcrab eating his face off. Aidens collecting of weapons helped her in her endevaors as she Doesn't have much fear for things except spiders. and ghosts. When the war started she got a few lucky kills on some OTA who were executing a couple children (OOC): **** yeah Harsh [/OOC] Aiden usually kept to the shadows those 7 hours. She also assisted a military recon around her town since she basically Knew it all. But she got caught in the last 80 minutes of the war standing there with her parents watching them both get shot blood splattering all over. Even worse the combine made her suffer by keeping her alive...

Why do you want to become part of the Black Market?: To assist citizens getting guns to kill Henrik >:3

In-Character Information

Name: Aiden Shulker

Tell us about yourself:(Bad emotions, Sickness, Etc) I usually get colds during the summer Crazy i know. Thats about it.

Why do you want to become a Black Market Dealer? (Minimum 3 paragraphs): I like to sell things. To buy things. usually selling, WHen I was a YOUNG GIRL. I used to give away my stuff. For a ****ing price. A fricken Barbie doll. 25 cents bitch. Mah haggin I can't get over how fun that was. I'm a good runner so I can deliver pretty fast. I'm a ninja SKILL REFLEX MASTER. Just kiddding mate. I can do some extreme parkour though. I played Quake back in the day it was fun. I stuck to games like Half-Life though. Practically i'm a nerd about it kinda. Lets see things I can think of off the top of my head, Release date. September something 1998. Uhm. Main enemy was the military. Thinking about it. It's kinda like now. Fuckin **** man. Enough about games that I like. I can be a good distraction at times for deals. It's all in the brain bitches. Also theres a note on the back of this paper. saying something. READ IT. Okay uhm. 3 Paragraphs done? Right?

What are you expecting from the Black Market?: I'm expecting. Rooftop jumping parkour amazing action, Like doom **** jumping killin aliens just to deliver a gun.

Have you had ANY contact with the Resistance or Other BMD members?(If so, Why?): This Weird John guy. Not much though.

Have you had ANY contact with the MPF or OTA?(If so, Why?): Once. lets just say the EOW's head rests in my backpack Heh.

(The note on the back says: Sup)

TehMightyPiirate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aiden Shulker BMD

Post  Applepha on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Black Market Leader Advises:

Pending...Fix the IC section of why you'd want to join.

Last edited by Applepha on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Applepha
Regular User
Regular User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amarkey10 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Applepha wrote:Black Market Leader Says:

You cant accept/denie applications...

Global Forum Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Re: Aiden Shulker BMD

Post  Applepha on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 pm

amarkey10 wrote:
Applepha wrote:Black Market Leader Says:

You cant accept/denie applications...

ik. But I am leader of the BMD, which gives me some say in the matter. Let me edit my post.
Applepha
Regular User
Regular User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum